Saturday 3 August 2013

3rd Birthday Invitations from Paper Shaker

Incredibly, my little boy turns three at the end of September; a milestone that definitively ends the baby and toddler days.

My baby boy is now a preschooler.

To mark this very special birthday, I am hoping to throw a party to remember.  I am looking at bouncy castles and games and entertaining both messy and soft play ideas at the moment. The venue is booked and now, thanks to Paper Shaker, the invitations are ready to be sent out.

PaperShaker is dedicated to helping you create truly unique products to celebrate and share life’s most memorable moments. Passionate about what we do we’ve woven high-end design, quality and customer service into the heart of our brand – ensuring you receive professional products to be proud of.

To make the super cute invites, James and I took a special photo of Sonny for the face:


I opted for the simplicity of the landscape photo card, though there are 72 gorgeous designs to choose from in total.  Prices vary and start at £0.65 per card; the design I chose costs £0.99 per invite, which includes envelopes.  The entire back of the photo card was available to write party details on, which was very handy as I needed to include the full address of the venue as well as the date and time of the party.

Using the Paper Shaker website could not be simpler; everything is set out nicely and all features are detailed.  Paper Shaker pride themselves on next day dispatch (if ordered before 2pm), which is an excellent service to provide.  I ordered our invitations on Thursday evening and they arrived this morning (Saturday).  I must admit, they are smaller than I had envisaged but, after a second look, the size is clearly labelled on the page.

Paper Shaker not only cater for the kids' party market but also cover adult party invitations, birth announcements and all things wedding.  There are lots of lovely designs; I particularly like the save the date cards and hopefully will have a reason to revisit their page in the not too distant future!

I was provided with £25 credit for the Paper Shaker website for the purposes of this review.


No comments:

Post a Comment