Tuesday 6 September 2011

Mini's Music

Daddy made Mini a CD for the car the other day.  About half of it is fairly unremarkable listening for a 2.5 year old; classics such as Humpty Dumpty, Dingle Dangle Scarecrow and The Wheels on the Bus.

The other half, however, is rather more unusual toddler fare.  The following songs have been personally picked out by Mini as being her favourites:

Jorge Regula by The Moldy Peaches
My Girl Lollipop by Bad Manners
Surfin' Bird by The Ramones
Something In The Way She Moves by The Beatles
I Got Love by The King Blues
Summer Breeze by The Isley Brothers (known as "The Jasmine One" in our car)
Fuego by Bomba Estéreo
Mama Do by Pixie Lott
and her absolute favourite:  Take This Waltz by Leonard Cohen.

The purpose of this post is to remind me just how special my little girl is.  So individual and funny; and she certainly has better taste in music than I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment